Friday, August 19, 2022

using scraps for occasion cards

Continuing with my summer programming.

So I was still on a roll using up scraps for cards. Sometimes I get sick of moving piles of scraps from left to right and back again, ya know? I decided to just trim some PP strips into little banners and adorn the side of a card with them. For DD's birthday card this year.

STAMPlorations rose stencil, bird die, number plate die

The cardbase had the negative image of the rose stencil already on it (after inking through a stencil I usually spritz the stencil with water and stamp it off on scrap paper. Sometimes onto a cardbase like here) so I went with pinks and even found the bird in my scraps. Just cut the numbers I needed.

Distress Oxides and The Stamp Market inks

This intricate Easter egg die and the ink blended egg had been in my scrap bowl for so long. So I stamped a cardbase with some delicate blooms and voila! 

Happy weekend! Maybe you'll find time to give your scraps a go!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...