Wednesday, January 5, 2022

STAMPlorations cas cards challenge january

Happy New Year 2022!!!

And welcome to the STAMPlorations January CAS Cards challenge!


As always the challenge is to create any CAS card, with an optional color twist. What better to start off this new year than with this month's optional twist which is "rainbow."

When I thought rainbow I thought rainbow bridge so I decided to replenish my stock of doggie sympathy cards...

Concord and 9 ink 

The sentiment continues onto the inside with "sorry for your loss."

CAS card tip: Use multiple colors (in this case "rainbow") with only one image.

I'm looking forward to your CAS card creations this month! Your project might be chosen as one of the prize winners. Check out how the DT was inspired by this month's photo here.

And don't forget about my STAMPlorations discount code STAMPGIRLMARIA for 20% off should I ever inspire you to do some shopping ;)  Thanks for stopping over today. See you in the gallery. 


 


1 comment:

Nan G said...

This is such a striking card. Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...