Monday, December 2, 2019

simon says stamp - blessings in a blanket

No photo description available.

No more sleeps - it's DIECEMBER!

You know. When it's all about dies over at Simon Says Stamp. I received the versatile "Blessings" to play with for the Diecember release over at Simon Says Stamp.

Today's card is a bit outside-the-box perhaps. I had this idea to cover a card front with the die cuts. Then this PP pad fell into my hands. The papers reminded me of quilting materials. And you know the line "I fall asleep counting my blessings"? So I turned the card orientation to mimic a quilt and added the speech bubble up top to mimic a pillow. Strange how the mind works sometimes, eh?

SSS Blessings die
patterned paper


So are you getting the comfy, cozy bed vibe?

Thanks for looking. You can check out all the new products in the Diecember release here and all the lovely makes with the products in the gallery.

I'm popping by:
SSS Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

2 comments:

Anita in France said...

Yep, cosy blanket vibe, Maria ... and so pretty ... what a great idea to have a speech bubble pillow! Hugs, Anita :)

SD pooja said...

Yup !! Very cozy...loved the card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...