Thursday, July 25, 2019

simon says stamp - never quit swimming rainbowed



Have you seen the latest SSS release, Believe in You? I was so excited to receive a super cute set of adorable sea creatures to play with, Never Quit Swimming.
You know I seldom "do" super cute. But there's something about these creatures. They are smaller then the typical "cute" images and for some reason I think they're just perfectly illustrated. The sentiments are a riot too and in a fresh font style.

watercolors


So when I saw that striped fish I had to rainbow him. Actually a bunch of him. A school. Drew myself a guide line, stamped the sentiments and fish in a row and then the rest of the school using Antique Linen Distress Ink. Then I did some simple watercoloring.

I seriously doubt that I'll ever be swimming with a school of fish, but if I did I'd want them to look like these.

Then I had the idea to run a line of fish and a line of sentiments across a card front. The "rainbowing" took a slightly different turn for this one. But you get the idea.

Sakura Gelly Roll pen
watercolors




Check out the release if you haven't yet, and all the makes with it in the Believe in You gallery at Simon Says Stamp. I'll have a couple more makes for you with this adorable set. Thanks mucho, Simon.

I'm playing at:

1 comment:

Anita in France said...

Rainbow CAS perfection, Maria ... both of them ... I too would love to swim with such a school of fish! Congratulations on designing with Simon! Hugs, Anita :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...