Tuesday, August 21, 2018

STAMPlorations inspiration #183

Back with another inspiration post from the inspiration DT. Did you see the latest release in July? I've got a couple more cards for you with those sets this month. Today I've used Brave One. But the smaller butterfly images.


 STAMPlorations Brave One stamp
Distress Inks


When I saw that sentiment I knew I had to pair it with the butterflies. So I created a rabble in an oval shape. Stamped them (and the sentiment) with Antique Linen. Did some messy watercoloring with yellow, oranges and pink. Added a few "trails" and splatters and rounded corners. Voila!

A reminder that during the STAMP summer break, every Tuesday all stamps, dies and stencils in the shop are 15% off. Use my code STAMPGIRLMARIA to get an additional 20% off. One random commenter will win a $10 GC this month too.

I'm going over to:

5 comments:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Oh My Goodness Maria - this is gorgeous!!! Nice work!!

Gail said...

Just love those watercolors very much TFS

nancy littrell said...

I Love your fun loose colored butterflies and awesome sentiment, Maria. I have this set, which is such a fun and versatile stamp set. TFS Hugs...

Bobby said...

'Messy' watercoloring looks perfect on these butterflies, Maria.

Cindy Holmes said...

Such a lovely water colored card! I just really love the soft colors that you used for the Butterflies! Very sweet looking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...