Saturday, October 15, 2016

CUTplorations october - reminder

Have you played with us yet in the CUTplorations die cut challenge over at STAMPlorations?


When I made my first card, I had leftovers. Leftovers don't go to waste at my house ;) So this card happened. I disregarded the dark background and went the way of red-yellow-and-green-things-hanging-in-the-air!


I actually saw the strip of red neon paper that I'd cut the word out of for my first card and it was just too cool to pitch. So I plopped one of the leftover Birthday Word into it and built a card around it. I had die cut the hearts while making my first card too, using up the extra space on the paper strips. They reminded me of the heart balloons from Dee's Balloons and Banners, so I pulled that out and did some stamping and then string drawing with a marker. Added a sentiment from Kathryn's Big Wishes and voila!

Wafting balloons like rays of light floating through the air... does it work? Hope I've inspired you to play along with us. If you already have, thanks! Wanna play again?!?!?

I'm playing at Seize the Birthday with this one - it's Anything Goes this time around.

2 comments:

Suchi said...

Amazing card- unusual but unique design! :)
Suchi xx

Anita in France said...

Cool and fun, Maria ... and yes, it works ... I can't imagine any of your cards not doing! Hugs, Anita :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...