Friday, June 24, 2022

update on STAMPlorations (3)

Howdy friends! 

As I mentioned in my last post, even in my less prolific days you could still count on me for my weekly inspiration posts using STAMPlorations products. I've been blessed to support Shery and the store since the beginning. Things were quiet around here lately. For the following reason.

You may or may not have seen the post over at STAMP regarding Shery's hiatus. "The energizer bunny," as I've always lovingly called her, has been forced to slow down. She has cancer and is going into battle to kick its butt. 

Basically, the store is closed for the time being since Shery needs all her energy for herself and her family. But she wouldn't be Shery without keeping a couple options open. Afterall, the store provides a portion of her family's income. 

First, digi stamps are still available since they require little physical effort to send to customers. Second, Shery has, as energy allows, created some product bundles at fabulous prices which she can pack up when she's feeling up to it and then just pop in the mail when people buy them. And third, she's offering mystery bundles at an amazing discount. If you'd like to check it out, here's a link to the store and the bundles.

I'm going to revisit a few projects from the past in case they might inspire you to pick up a couple digi stamps from STAMPlorations.

How about more florals - if you're not into coloring them, use gilding flakes! I used Love Card FrontsHere's my post.


Or print them on patterned paper! For details check out my original blog post using Cupful of Blooms.



Next I'll revisit some of the birthday products included in the Bundle #1. Thanks for looking and maybe supporting Shery and the store. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...