Tuesday, April 19, 2022

STAMPlorations inspirations #365

Happy day, STAMP friends! Time again for a Tuesday inspiration post from the STAMPlorations inspiration gals. 

Still feeling the "chicks and carrots" Easter vibe around here;)

Distress Oxides

Inspired by Nicole W, I'm having fun with stencils. First I inked yellow through the Bold Florals stencil (its pattern is a bit smaller). Then I removed that stencil and put down the Peony (large open spaces) and inked orange through it. I think the result is kind of dreamy.

You could win yourself a $15 prize code to the store by leaving a comment on this month's inspiration posts! Check out today's post over at STAMPlorations. And if I should inspire you to order something from the store, if you use my STAMPGIRLMARIA discount code you receive an additional 20% off your order.  Appreciate you stopping by. Enjoy your Tuesday.  

1 comment:

sharon g said...

The orangey yellowy color looks really pretty. I like the intricate flower.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...