Tuesday, April 9, 2019

STAMPlorations inspiration #211

Welcome to another Tuesday inspiration from the STAMPlorations inspiration team where we usually feature stamps from one of our talented stamp designers. We're switching it up a little since it's finally beginning to feel like Spring around here. Spring cards it is this month!

Our Spring Fling event is also happening over at the STAMP blog. All throughout April, products in the Spring Fling section of the store will be 25% off instantly. Which means... if you use my STAMPGIRLMARIA code, you can get up to 45% off!


Today I've found my Zen doing some inlaid die cutting. I took a shortcut and colored the die cut pieces with Copics before adhering them.

  
Butterfly. Spring? For sure. Now you might be wondering about the fantasy colors on my butterfly. Take a look at this month's CUTplorations challenge and it'll all make sense ;) 

image source: Eat Think and Be Merry

This is a new-to-me die so it's the first time I've used it. But for more inspiration with a cover plate die, check out this card. And this one.

You could win yourself a $10 GC to the store in our Spring Fling event. And don't forget to leave a comment here for another chance. Check out today's post here. Thanks for coming by.

I'm joining the fun at:

7 comments:

Gail said...

Great background with the added colorful butterfly! TFS

Karenladd said...

Wow!! I love that brightly colored butterfly against the embossed background!

MadeByMeghanK said...

Such fun colors! I love how it pops fro the white background!

Tee said...

Love the embossed background on the white, really makes your butterfly pop with those beautiful colors!

Darnell said...

I hear you about the Zen of inlaid die cuts, Maria! And very smart to color first!! Hugs, Darnell

Kara Lynne said...

How perfect are those colors with the inspiration photo! I love the idea of coloring the inlaid pieces instead of cutting ten different colors of cardstock and never using the left overs (oh, but saving them because I think I will). Such a beautiful card, Maria!

Dandi93 said...

You really rocked the egg on this card as well. So pretty Maria and the white embossed background brings in the plate as well... Fabulous job

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...