Tuesday, November 8, 2016

STAMPlorations inspiration #105

Welcome to another STAMPlorations inspiration Tuesday. Election day for us USers. Hope we're all still friends tomorrow. Enough on that. I've got a one-layer Christmas card for you today, made with a great little set Framed Christmas: Peace, Love, Joy!



Stamped, colored with Polychromo reds and greens and voila! Just followed the shading on the stamp to do my shading. Still working on that whole getting-the-shading-right-while-coloring concept!

Check out the rest of the DT's creations in this post and don't forget to leave a comment for a chance at a GC! Thanks for coming by today.

I'm going over to Kathy R.' Daily Marker Challenge and Addicted to Stamps and More.



p.s. Have you checked out this month's CUTplorations inspiration photo? Quite fun if I do say so myself ;)


6 comments:

Mac Mable said...

So eye catching. Loving the stamps and the red vibrancy against the black and white x

Mary Holshouser said...

love the partial poinsettia in the
"window". very pretty
thanks for sharing

Vicki Dutcher said...

Nice clean card - love the coloring

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Definitely gonna be friends tomorrow - hope you voted hoe HER ;)
Fab card! I also need some shading classes - I do the same thing as you...

Aileen said...

So, so beautiful, love this Maria. Knew I should have bought with my order.....

Anita in France said...

Bold and beautiful, Maria ... gorgeous shading! Hugs, Anita :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...