Friday, May 1, 2015

CASEplorations May

If you're looking for my mixed media projects today, they're here.
If you're looking for my Winnie & Walter April/May release projects, they're here.


Happy May Day! As you read this I am out doing our Three Tower Hike through our beautiful wine valley that is in full bloom right now. But it's CASEplorations time over at STAMPlorations today and that's why you're here. We've got a quiet beauty up for the CASEing this month , check out the DT's CASES here.

We're CASEing Kim Makortoff of Art Keeps Me Sane. You probably know her, maybe even from the STAMPlorations blog. Kim joins us frequently with her beautiful creations. Check out this beauty we've chosen to CASE. Isn't that white on kraft splendid?

Source: Kim Makortoff
On to my CASE. I've used kraft and white, the Mother's Day theme and some blooms... plus a little bit more for my card.


First I stamped three roses from Blossom Overture tone-in-tone along the edge of my kraft panel. I went a bit crazy with the Mother's Day card idea and created my own subway art sentiment (and heat embossed it in white) from Blossom Overture, Sentiment Builders: Thank YouCity Girl, Sentiment Builders: Happy and Subway Art : Mom's the Word.


Added some stitching, Me and my Big Ideas PP and an enamel heart and voila! This is off to poor Mom who is having issues with her WiFi. And the problem is, neither she nor Dad (Dad conveniently keeps himself out of all technology-related issues) really have a clue about any of it. Gotta give 'em credit for "doing" iPads and Internet at all, I suppose.

I'm joining the Anything Goes mayhem at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge. Gotta give those gals credit. They are busy, busy, busy.

Remember, if you feel like CASEing this card, or any of the DT Inspiration Projects coming up during the month of May, you can hook up your creations here. We'd love to see what you come up with.



10 comments:

Shelly said...

So pretty!

Kim M said...

Wonderful CASE of my card, Maria! Love the stitching and striped background paper. Love that you cobbled together your sentiment. I love doing that! Your very kind words on the blog are much appreciated and made me blush! LOL. Thanks for having me at CASEplorations. :-)

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the striped bg with this lovely inspired card~

shirley-bee said...

Fab CASE of Kim's card! I like the touch of peach in the PP. Enjoy the hike :)

cm said...

You've CAS-ed Kim's card wonderfully, infusing it with your own special touches. The whispers of pink on the background paper...perfect little extra!
Hugs~c

Deepti said...

Love your CASE, the stitching is cool touch :)

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Great to add some stitching!

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love the stamping on the Kraft card.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful!

Anita in France said...

So pretty, Maria ... the touch of pink and the stitched edges are fabulous touches! Anita :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...