Friday, February 27, 2015

STAMPlorations inspiration #4

Welcome to another inspiration project post. I've used the STAMPlorations set The Bee's Knees Newlyweds Extras.


I randomly stamped the sentiment from Sentiment Builders: Love on my base. Then I die cut LOVE (from Savvy Stamps) from a watercolored scrap. I stamped the engagement ring onto white and backed the O of the die cut with it. A couple PP strips grounded the sentiment. To continue with the engagement idea, I glued four gems onto the ends of my pink twine topping the card. A fun little extra!

There are more inspiration projects from the design team here. Choose a card to CASE and join the fun in the February CASE Playground. You very well might be the lucky random winner of a $15 GC!

8 comments:

  1. Maria this is stunning!! So simple yet so striking...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely chic and gorgeous, Maria! I l love the little gemstones.... Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Maria! I love the watercolored word die with the ring in the center!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, Maria ... the grey and pink are fab ... love that blinged pink twine! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead... make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...