Monday, June 26, 2017

STAMPlorations 4th birthday blog hop - day 1


There's a humongojumbo party going on this week to celebrate four years of STAMPlorations! Congratulations, Shery, on where you've taken STAMPlorations over the past four years. And thanks to Kat for letting you do it ;)  I'm honored to have been around for the ride.

In celebration of Birthday #4 Shery has created a humongojumbo release. And a humongojumbo blog hop (OK, I'll stop now ;) to show you all the goodies (see 'em in that graphic?) at work.

I've got a couple projects to share with you today, so let's get to it.

You may have seen my Spotlight about using kids' markers to color your stamps. Well I've done that again today, this time with a cool, new sentiment stamp, Celebration Word....


I colored each letter of the stamp with random colors of waterbased markers, spritzed it and stamped it onto a white cardbase. I spritzed it again and stamped it again and got this next one which I think would work for a baby card, don't you? There's a matching die, BTW!


Then I had some fun creating a party on a card cuz I couldn't wait to showcase this Prosit Word die. It happens to be one of my very favorite words ;) And BTW, it also comes in stamp form!


I tried out a combo of watercolors and Copic markers as I'd seen Kelly L. do in this video. With all those champagne glasses from Party Mates I had to add lots of champagne bubbles, right? Including sparkly golden ones.


There's so much eye candy coming at you over at STAMPlorations this week. Believe me, you won't want to miss it all.

Shery's offering all products in the store at 15% off during the celebration - until July 7. Add my discount code STAMPGIRLMARIA for an additional 20% off!

 And what's a birthday celebration without presents? You know how generous Shery is. There will be gift certificates. And grab bags. You might even win your Wishlist!!! How's that for fun? Help us celebrate, won't you? You can check out all the deets here.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Check out my Instagram page for a little giveaway in celebration of STAMPlorations too ;)

36 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Always so inspirational and always so creative...Thank you for the inspiration on your cards x

cghundley said...

Wonderful designs
on both cards. The
colors are neat.
Carla from Utah

Preeti D. (aka Dutt Preety) said...

beautiful cards :) love the cas designs and the last card with the orange hues is so artsy and gorgeous, love it!

Craftyfield said...

The CAS card is indeed perfect for a baby and quick to make for some of these early arrivals! I do love your second one, maybe because of that promise of champagne and lovely bubbles...

Jane said...

Oh that second spritzing of congrats is just gorgeous, definitely perfect for a baby card, but then so is the first brighter one! And the hot spicy and feisty colours of the champagne glasses are mesmerising.

Craft-E-Place said...

Brilliant cards, Maria! I love them all!
Elaine

Becca Yahrling said...

OK, I have to admit: I googled "prosit" cuz I had no idea! lol
Works perfectly with the champagne glasses. :-)
Beautiful cards and I really love the 2nd generation stamping.

Marsha said...

Such artistic designs. Thanks for the ideas.

nancy littrell said...

Fun CONGRATS stamp colored with kids markers :-) Maria, Your 3rd card just blew me away..LOVE the colors and your watercoloring and...your splattered "bubbles"! How fun and great for any Celebration. Hugs..

Mary Holshouser said...

The cards are so different.
the first is pretty and subdued.
The second is hot and bright and
ready to party.
Both are fantastic.
thanks for sharing.

Sue D said...

Great cards. I like how you got two cards from one inking on the first two.

Chark said...

beautifully done!

Kylie said...

Great cards, Maria. I LOVE all the colour on the second one. xx

Jackie PN said...

Maria, your cards are so pretty! Loving the watercolor look!
Jackie ")

Heidi said...

Love how you created these cards, the stamped and the backgrounds are just gorgeous!

Dee Earnshaw said...

Love your cards. The second one is my fav with the wonderful splashes of background color:)

McStamper said...

Love your fantastic creative cards.

Denise Bryant said...

awesome color combos on these pretty cards!

Cheetarah said...

Super fun cards and those champagne glasses definitely do fit the theme :)

Anita in France said...

Those dancing champagne glasses are fabulous, Maria ... seems they're having a party themselves! Love the two sentiment cards ... all those gorgeous colours set against the crisp white ... swooningly delicious! Hugs, Anita :)

Sheryl said...

The champagne bubbles are delightful!

Karenladd said...

Oooh, love the fun Congrats card in the two different colorways!

Valerija said...

This is beautiful, such fabulous designs.

Waving My Wand said...

I don't know what Prosit means, so I googled it. Perfect! Now, I know and it's just the right touch for your fiery card!

Karen Dunbrook said...

great cards...love the prosit one and the fab bkg you created with it!
tfs,
Karen

Arianna Barbara said...

Adorable cards!!!

Tink said...

Very Creative designs!

Heather said...

Fabulous cards! I really like those "congrats" cards; the water color look is fabulous!

Lili Sulastri said...

Cute cards.

Karthikha said...

Creative cards :)

D.Ann C said...

Way to go with that two for one stamped image! LOVE the bright party card!

Craftychris said...

Fabulous card! Love the bizazz of the last one! xxx

Tina Z. said...

amazing design!

Vivian Foo said...

Love those backgrounds you did!

Marianne said...

Such fun cards! Love them!

Helen Gullett said...

Love your two-ways stamping on those cards. Pretty cards!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...