Friday, May 26, 2017

easy peasy masculine card

When perusing Papertrey's May release posts I saw this card of Nichole's  and decided to make a card using the simple idea of die cutting a cover plate design and Copic coloring a few pieces.


I made a tricky/intricate card which you can see in this post. Today I'm sharing my easy-peasy-great-for-a-guy version.




Used a glue stick to cover the front of my cardbase before putting the die cut down and then inserting the pieces I'd pulled out to Copic color. Easy! Happy weekend!

6 comments:

SD pooja said...

Loved it !

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Wow, Maria, I love this! It looks beautiful and masculine, and something even I could pull off! Thanks for the inspiration!

Shelly said...

Oh, this is awesome! Love the touch of colors...perfect!

Ruth said...

Easy least, simple and stylish - the best kind of card! Xx

Kim Heggins said...

This is one fabulous card!

Anita in France said...

Oooh, cool and crisp and deliciously masculine, Maria ... this is fabulous! Hugs, Anita :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...