Tuesday, July 12, 2016

STAMPlorations inspiration #85

A couple days ago we celebrated Shery R.'s birthday over at STAMPlorations. Today I'm sharing the card I made for Shery with you. Mixed media and nearly one-layer, just for Shery.


In a nutshell... I inked and stencilled, used grainy texture paste that I "ombred" with reinkers and created my own sentiment. Here you can see the ombre a bit better, light at the top, darker at the bottom.


If you'd like to see how I made it, check my spotlight post over at the STAMPlorations blog tonight. Be sure to check out the creations from the Inspiration DT over here and don't forget to leave a comment too.

I'm sharing this card at:
Anything but Cute - Summertime Fun

More Mixed Media Challenge - Anything goes with Pastel colors option

6 comments:

Anita in France said...

Goodness, Maria, that's such a fab background ... looks as though it goes back for ever ... the depth is brilliant! Hugs, Anita :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Wow background and super cool card! Love the blue!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the color combo you used!!

Kim Heggins said...

So beautiful...love all that blue!

Redanne said...

You really have created the most beautiful background, I love your ombre and the grainy texture paste adds such depth to those beautiful flowers! Thanks so much for joining in our Summertime Fun challenge at Anything But Cute. Anne DT x

Suchi said...

WHat a cool background you have created here! Absolutely stunning!
Suchi xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...