Pages

▼

Friday, September 18, 2026

inspired one more time

Perhaps you saw my post where I was inspired by this amazing creation from Kristina W a couple weeks ago? I actually created 6 cards based on her design. Today I took that fabulous technique in a slightly different direction.


First I masked/ink blended a card panel. Then I applied DO Hickory Smoke through the stencil. Added a die cut sentiment (one of my all time favorite word dies) with a white shadow to be sure it pops off that wild background.

Thanks for coming by today. Hope you're enjoying the approach of fall. I find I spend more time crafting in the cooler months. If you ever choose to shop the STAMP shop, I'd love it if you'd use my discount code STAMPGIRLMARIA for 20% off your order. Happy crafting!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day! Thank you.

In line with the new EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) by commenting you acknowledge that all visitors to my blog can see your data entered here.