Saturday, May 19, 2018

simon says stamp sending sunshine release - summertime birthday

Have you seen the new release "Sending Sunshine" over at Simon Says Stamp? Nice and summery.  I received a wonderful typographical die to play with and man did I have fun! Did you see yesterday's journal cards?

Meet today's projects inspired by them. First up another journal card using the leftover letters from that leafy PP I used yesterday. Decided to stamp a light and airy green BG to go with the PP print and give the negative piece a touch of pink inks.

Altenew Inks

Liking that light and airy random BG so much, I decided to put it on a card front too while the stamps were on the block. Added the HB sentiment then too to make a birthday card out of it.


Well I hope you've enjoyed the results of my playtime with this one cool die. Thanks to Simon for sharing it with me. Check out the entire new release over at Simon Says Stamp and the release blog hop too.

I'm joining the fun at:
Time Out - #109 inspired by "friends" and "garden" as in party


4 comments:

Joyce said...

Such a pretty card. And, absolutely perfect for a summer birthday. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

Gerrina said...

Fun card and so great the idea of the background coming through the negative die-cut! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

Anita in France said...

Yes, I have, Maria (enjoyed your showcasing of this fabulous die!) ... these are so soft and dreamy ... and put me in mind of a gentle day by the river ... just lovely! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Hugs, Anita :)

Ruth said...

I love it because it keeps me focussed on thinking more about my plans for journaling. I need to - and I can!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...