Tuesday, October 24, 2017

STAMPlorations inspiration #149

Welcome to Tuesday's inspiration from the STAMPlorations inspiration team where we all feature stamps from one of our talented stamp designers. Today it's our fearless leader's turn.

Today we're using Shery's Shery Russ Designs stamps. From now until Oct 30 all of Shery's stamps are 15% off in the STAMPlorations store! Remember you can use the code STAMPGIRLMARIA for an extra 20% off anything you order too!

In my series of cards inspired by my Pinterest board, today's card was sparked by this cool image.

source: Print and Pattern
Fun image, right? Ready for my quirky Christmas card?


That I'd use green Zing embossing with a touch of pink on black was clear. But which image? Keeping it Christmas, like my other cards this month, I went with the quirky trees. To give the card a little more oomph, I potted them in coffee and tea vases! Because I could!



Wanna see more trendy Christmas trees? Here is a another project using them - a super fun tag. And how about a card?

Don't forget to leave comments on the October inspiration posts. One random commenter will be chosen each month to win a $10 GC to the store. Here's the lineup.

And I'm lining up at:
AAA Cards - #101 cuz the inspiration photo made me think Little Shop of Horrors, though I have man-eating Christmas trees instead of cacti!
Happy Little Stampers - October CAS
The Merry Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes + Christmas


9 comments:

Jane said...

Man eating Christmas trees - now that’s a horror! Love you neon bright outline shapes though. Thanks for joining in with the AAA Cards Inspired by a Film Challenge.

Nora Noll said...

This is so cool!!! I LOVE the neon green of the trees. Really POP off the black. I love the graphic feel to this card too. Wonderful design!

Sue D said...

Cute --I like the quirkyness.

Tracie Pond said...

Oh your neon trees are so unique. Love them! Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards. Tracie =)

Mac Mable said...

Such a fun and unique card x

sandie said...

Maria-I just tried to comment-this is a test as not sure it went through!

sandie said...

I guess it didn't!
I love this quirky card-such fun with the colours and the sentiment is placed perfectly to add to the feel of fun. Thanks for joining HLS and sending love and hoping you are well x

Craft-E-Place said...

Fabulous and fun. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards
Elaine

Linda said...

Such a fun design. Thank you for playing along with the HLS CAS Challenge xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...