Friday, May 8, 2015

simply create too 85


What's your favorite color combo? Use it and show us your project over at Simply Create Too in challenge # 85.


I really can't say what my favorite color combo is. I love colors and so many work so well together. One that I think is underrated is yellow and purple. I see lots of it these days in the form of pansies adorning people's patios.

I've captured that inspiration on this thank you card using posies from Techinque Tuesday (using the reverse of the stamps to stamp the solid colors) and a die cut from Cuttlebug.

Join us at Simply Create Too, won't you?

11 comments:

Hussena said...

Oh !! This is simply brilliant...love your choice of colors too :)

SD pooja said...

What a wonderful card ! Lovely colors and the sentiment placing is fab !

Lin said...

Beautiful, Maria! Pansies are such happy little things with their nodding faces! LOVE your sentiment!

Becca Cruger said...

Soooooooooooooooooooo...... here's the deal... This is STUNNING! Absolutely gorgeous creation and I totally pinned this so I can drool over it in the future. Love the splashes of color with the black and that Thanks die cut is amazing.

~amy~ said...

This is gorgeous! I have to admit that purple is not one of my go-to colors but you're absolutely right....purple and yellow are fabulous together! thanks for the awesome inspiration!

Sue McRae said...

Fabulous! Love the stripey sentiment!

Deepti said...

This rocks ! I like the color blocks among the scribbled lines :)

Anita in France said...

Oooh, pretty, Maria ... the block sentiment and slender border is a fabulous contrast to those delicate blooms! Anita :)

shirley-bee said...

This is my favourite of your cardmaking styles. I love the line images with the big pops of solid colour. Perfect.

Inkyfingers said...

This is just gorgeous and a beautiful modern design.
Hugs
Carol x

Inkyfingers said...

This is just gorgeous and a beautiful modern design.
Hugs
Carol x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...