Thursday, May 21, 2015

it's that time of the year

Graduations. From high school. From college. Tons of them in my circles this year.

Here's a very personalized card for my cousin's son who is incredibly intelligent. As in, got a top notch job with Microsoft right out of college. Which he completed with a BA and MBA in less than four years. Just sayin'. (Must have been genes from his dad's side of the family ;)

Now I doubt that my handmade cards mean much to him, but this one just may evoke a smile.


Easy peasy. Google the Microsoft logo, grab the MFT Graduation Accents and PTI Congrats dies and voila!

Easy peasy. Hook up to Little Red Wagon's To Die For challenge and Curtain Call's


Thanks for looking.



13 comments:

Ardyth said...

This is awesome. As soon as I saw it, I wondered about the Microsoft tie-in, so I got it right away! PERFECT!

Unknown said...

brilliant!

Ruth said...

I reckon he'll love it! It's genius - that's from your side of the family of course :)

Chriss Blagrave said...

This is awesome Maria! I am sure he will love it :)

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome use of the black -- It looks fabulous with those bright colors~

Happy Dance said...

Oh he'll remember this card! And he might even save it! I know I would.... Very very clever design. Great personalization. Fun card. Bev

Diane Jaquay said...

LOVE the clean, graphic design and the wonderful pop of colors!!

Susie Moore said...

I love the graphic look of your card. Hats off to you!! Thank you for creating with us this week at Little Red Wagon Challenge Blog.

Hussena said...

This is so perfect !! ..Love your card :)

Anita in France said...

Hahaha ... saw Microsoft before I read your post, Maria ... how brilliant ... crisp, clean and clever! Anita :)

Amy Sheffer said...

What a PERFECT graduation card! Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call!

Bonnie said...

Love these bright blocks of colors with that black graduation cap!

Joanne said...

I love the simplicity of this card! Clean and simple! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Little Red Wagon :)
Joanne xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...