Thursday, April 30, 2015

Paper Crafter's Library - designer spotlight

If you are looking for my post for day3 of Winnie & Walter's April/May release, please click here.


Guten Tag! I'm delighted to be in the spotlight over at Paper Crafter's Library today! If you haven't been there, you must check it out. There are tutorials, company and designer spotlights, and my favorite feature - the trend watch!

Here's a peek at the projects I created.


Wanna learn more about "ghost stamping"? I'd love it if you headed over to check out my post and have a look at all the other great inspiration to be found. Here's the link to the Paper Crafter's Library blog. Or you can follow their Pinterest boards.

Thanks for coming by.  Happy May Day Eve!

7 comments:

Geri said...

Left you some love over on the PCL! Congrats!!!

shirley-bee said...

Busy girl! Now I know why you've been so quiet of late :). Love both versions btw.

Shelly said...

Love them!

Tracey McNeely said...

Fabulous feature on the PCL blog Maria, congratulations! Thanks for the lesson!i

Deepti said...

Yay! congrats on ur PCL feature :)

Kim Heggins said...

Just beautiful!

Anita in France said...

If card makers were super hero's, Maria, you'd be one of them! Not only a brilliant feature at PCL, including fab cards and a great tutorial ... but designing at SCT, MMC and Stamplorations, guesting at The Card Concept, and taking a starring role at W&W ... all at the same time! I'm in awe ... seriously! Anita :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...