Friday, December 12, 2014

deck the halls...

... which reminds me of a card I made for a submission call for bows. My card became "deck the walls with bows and holly". Gotta find that and share it with you.

But back to business at hand. Motivated by the Deck the Halls hop over at Hero Arts, I headed to the basement and created a few more shaker tags to adorn the cellophane bags of Christmas cookies for neighbors which should get distributed tomorrow. I'm thinking the neighbors might find them so cute they want to either hang them on their trees or pass them on to someone else on a gift. And I even gave a 3D ornament a try (did you see the ones in the hop?) Figured it can function as a bag decoration first and an ornament afterwards.

I used images from Hero Arts Jolly Christmas and Holiday Sayings and Spellbinders dies. Here's the lineup:






Off to see who the Voice of Germany winner will be...

12 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Dazzling ornaments--I'm oohing and aahing at each one! I'm especially smitten with the 3D ornament. Love the shape and the colors!

Mona Pendleton said...

Fantastic collection of projects! Lovin' the shakers and 3D ornament! Happy Holidays!

Joyce said...

These are fabulous tags, and I'm sure that they will be hanging on someone's tree before long. I have put tags not anywhere near as nice as these on some treats (just this morning in fact), and both recipients said they were going to hang the tags on their tree.

Kim Heggins said...

Maria...your ornaments tags are so festive and just so beautiful.

Stamping With Bibiana said...

wonderful projects
bibiana

Cindy C. said...

Wow they look amazing!!

Loll said...

These are AMAZING Maria!! Love these wonderful shakers that can be used as a tag and ornament. LOVE! Loll xx

SonjaK said...

Great tags and ornaments! I love every one of it. I bet your neighbours will never let you move elsewhere.

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Fabulous tags!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Gorgeous - you can hang them on the tree!

Anita in France said...

Hanging on gifts or on a tree, Maria, these shaer tags are all so magical! Anita :)

Karen L K said...

These are great looking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...