Tuesday, January 15, 2013

home sweet home (YCU, Retro)

Just received my first Neat and Tangled stamp set "Sweet Home" and the challenge #17 at Young Crafter's Unite is "Something Sweet".  Hmm, sounds like a card to me.


Ingredients:  PP from Pebbles, debossed Neenah CS and some stickers that I remembered I had, don't know the manufacturer.  Sentiment from Neat and Tangled.

All cooked up to the current Retro Sketch #46.
What a fabulous sketch for using up scrap PP or smaller stamped images.  Which I didn't.  But I may!

Have a great day.  We are (finally) getting snow.  Yippie!



Supplies for home sweet home:
Paper: CSNeenah, PP Pebbles
Stamps: Neat & TangledI
Ink : Versafine
Tools: embossing folder CuttlebugI
Other:  foam stickers



5 comments:

  1. Oh, Maria, this is so fun and so pinned!! Have fun in the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very sweet! Thanks for joining the YCU Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look so fun, fresh and bright over at the gallery that I had to come and get a closer look. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! Those little candies are so cute! Thanks for joining us at retro sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead... make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...