Tuesday, January 15, 2013

home sweet home (YCU, Retro)

Just received my first Neat and Tangled stamp set "Sweet Home" and the challenge #17 at Young Crafter's Unite is "Something Sweet".  Hmm, sounds like a card to me.


Ingredients:  PP from Pebbles, debossed Neenah CS and some stickers that I remembered I had, don't know the manufacturer.  Sentiment from Neat and Tangled.

All cooked up to the current Retro Sketch #46.
What a fabulous sketch for using up scrap PP or smaller stamped images.  Which I didn't.  But I may!

Have a great day.  We are (finally) getting snow.  Yippie!



Supplies for home sweet home:
Paper: CSNeenah, PP Pebbles
Stamps: Neat & TangledI
Ink : Versafine
Tools: embossing folder CuttlebugI
Other:  foam stickers



6 comments:

Darnell said...

Oh, Maria, this is so fun and so pinned!! Have fun in the snow!

Wida said...

so so fresh! love it!

Stephanie said...

So very sweet! Thanks for joining the YCU Challenge! :)

Wendy said...

This look so fun, fresh and bright over at the gallery that I had to come and get a closer look. Love it!

Jen Mitchell said...

I love this! Those little candies are so cute! Thanks for joining us at retro sketches!

Patrice said...

Great card...I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/01/52-card-pickup-23.html?m=1

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...