Monday, November 12, 2012

so torn plum chaos (CFC, PDCC)

This one flowed.  Like Welch's grape juice.  Mixed with raspberry Kool-Aid.


Must admit I've been a bit stumped by the jeweled tone color choices over at The Play Date Cafe lately.  But put together with the CASual Fridays "so torn" challenge and this washi tape card by Christine, not to mention this PP pack which basically made my life easy (don't ya love it when that happens?), I was able to put my own twist on the jeweled tones.  Elegant, nay.  But me.




Thanks for looking.



Supplies for hb2u:
Paper: cardbase Papermania, PP Marianne Creatables
Stamps: BG CHF
Ink :Versamagic
Tools: die Memory Box
Other: sticker

5 comments:

Deb said...

Love those torn strips of paper as the front panel of your card. Great job with the color challenge, too. Thanks for playing along this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Sientje said...

Beautiful card. Love the way you've used the alphabet die from memorybox. Can you let me know wich die-set it is?

Rachel said...

the card is lovely! We're so happy you played along! Thanks for joining us in the Play Date Cafe!
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Lynn said...

I love the bold colors and the design is awesome. Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Christine said...

Maria, I love those torn strips and the cut out letters. Thanks so much for taking part in my little challenge!
Christine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...