Tuesday, October 23, 2012

It's beginning to feel a lot like... halloween (Artful Delight, SSS, SCS)

Check out this loaded storyboard from Simon Says Stamp's Challenge.   Well, hello Halloween.


Couldn't get that bowl of m&m's outta my mind.  Mostly cuz I'd love to look at 'em all day, little bit cuz I'd love to eat 'em.  I admit it.

This is what came of my inspiration.


And I've been dying to use these new bad boys from Stampotique and finally got around to it.   I love the photo of the crashed witch with the striped tights!  So wicked.


Used this month's sketch challenge from Artful Delight.


Am also playing with the challenges at Splitcoaststampers for Breast Cancer Awareness month - Hope You Can Cling To.  A challenge a day (yeah, I'm late to the party, so what's new?!?).  On the first I used 3 punches and a die (HYCCT1206).  On the second, strips (HYCCT1204).

Have a great one.



Supplies Boo:
Paper: cardbase Papermania, PP KI Memories, CS DCWV
Stamps:  Paper Smooches
Ink:Versafine
Tools: dies Sizzix, punches EKS
Other: googly eyes

Supplies How many fingers?:
Paper: cardbase Papermania, PP KI Memories
Stamps:  Stampotique, sentiment Inkadinkado
Ink: Distress Ink, Cat's Eye
Tools: 
Other:

3 comments:

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

mmummm m&ms... love the bright Halloween colors with the white. Thanks for joining us at Artful Delight.

Marcia Dehn-Nix said...

Fabulous cards! I love those bright colors. so glad you joined us at Artful Delight for our latest challenge!

Geri said...

These are great...LOVE the 2nd!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...