Thursday, October 4, 2012

fall break

It's fall break time here in the Rhine River Valley.

The winemakers are out in the fields harvesting.  When you walk or ride through town you can smell the grapes fermenting in the cellars.  Who  knows, maybe this year DS will go earn some pocket money by helping out.  (Why do I doubt it?!?!?  "It's break, Mom".)  We usually help a friend who has a small parcel. Six rows, six people.  Makes for a nice morning's work.

My family and I are going to enjoy a few days in France on the Atlantic.  Again.  Cuz it was so lovely last year.  Check this post if you want to know more.

Au revoir...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bonjour Mme!!! I am sooo grateful for the BRIGHT (love it) happy card and embellies. Means the world to me to get REAL mail. There's some coming your way too. Thank you xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...