Saturday, October 27, 2012

courage and cupcakes (SCS)

Two more for the HYCCT challenges over at Splitcoast Stampers.  One of these cards is from my stash (in other words "the old me")  Can you pick it?



Did the background in the photo give it away?  Or the card itself?  hee hee  Back at this time I owned one pad of PP.  Times have achanged...

The first is for the Courage challenge (HYCCT1205).  Kathy says "...inspire strength and courage to a patient. ... Something with a dose of humor is great, too.I think the sentiment from Inkadinkado (kid's quotes) is both inspiring and humorous.

The second is for Show off your Cupcakes (HYCCT1202).  Self-explanatory.  Are you playing along yet?



Supplies different color:
Paper: cardbase Papermania
Stamps: sentiment Inkadinkado
Ink :Dylusions spray inks, Versafine
Tools:
Other:

Supplies cupcake:
Paper: CS DCWV, PP K&Co
Stamps: Stampendous, polka dot BG CHF
Ink :Versafine
Tools: circle punch EKS
Other: colored pencils, glitter glue

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ya, I knew which was older :) Your style has evolved and I love the path you've taken. Both cards are happy and fun...and would surely put a smile on the recipient's face. Love 'em

~amy~ said...

Yup, I did spot it...who can resist a cupcake?! Love your first card..it is so the new you:) I love the way you play with ink!

Marlena M. said...

I love the splatter here~it's so fun! The cupcakes are sweet also. Old or new is still "you" right? Love them both~

yyam said...

Well, love the artsy new you! Love the misting!:)

P/s: The winner for Colleen's challenge was announced in this post
http://yyam.blogspot.sg/2012/10/a-mixed-media-canvasand-challenge-winner.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...