Monday, October 8, 2012

black & white & a splash of sugar plum fairy (PDCC, ABNH, 52)


Because that's the name of the Glimmer Mist I used for my splash of plum.  Looks more like the color of your fingers after you've taken the pits out of two pounds of plums, eh?   I'm playing over at the Play Date Cafe #152.


And cuz I'd really love to win me some Freckled Fawn washi tape I'm playing at 52 Card Pickup.  Play along and help Patrice beat her last record of 73 entries.

And I did it all on a piece of white CS.  Over at A Blog Named Hero they want you to start with a piece of white CS as your canvas.  I must admit, this is pretty standard mode of operation for me, but there are some beauties from the DT.  Check them out.


So, fresh from vacation and two piles of laundry completed, this is what I created.  Not my best ever, but fun to do.  Masked and misted a circle.  Stamped the image off the edge.  Added my new Hero Arts sentiment and heat embossed it.  Added a touch of bling and mounted to card base.


Off to do some more laundry so I have more room to craft ;)  Hope ya'll had a productive WCMD.  I was strolling the beach on France's Silver Coast which was a pretty groovy way to spend the day too.  After the first couple nights I actually slept without dreaming about card design!  Obviously it was time for vacay!  (Any of you have that "problem" too???)

Thanks for visiting.  Au revoir.



Supplies joy:
Paper: card base Buttinette, CS Neenah
Stamps: Rubbernecker,  sentiment Hero Arts
Ink: Versafine, Versamark, Glimmer Mist
Tools: die MFT
Other: embossing powder, bling

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Maria, this is so beautiful. I love your designs. The layouts are always perfect...

Patrice said...

What a beautiful background, Maria!

Jocelyn Olson said...

Oh, jealous over your vacation. Glad you getting a break. LOL about the plum pits! The misting looks wicked cool through the mask. I really like that sentiment, too, so now I will have to track it down. ha ha. Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

~amy~ said...

Sounds like you had a magnificent WCMD!!!!! Awesome stamping and misting! Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe!

Anonymous said...

Such a stunning card! Thanks for playing along with us at A Blog Named Hero :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...